Super easy to follow, a great pattern to have in your back pocket if you ever have the need to create a hat that makes you feel as though you could ride a bike down the streets of a scenic city into a cafe where you purchase a latte and a baguette sandwich
Very easy to use and the sizes are good
This pattern! I just taught myself to sew maybe two years ago and I still consider myself a beginner only making tote bags. I decided to give this a go and I’m happy I did. I taped my pattern together and watched her YouTube video that she Kindly provided a link for. I had to come with receipts, so here’s a picture of the lining. Super cute! I didn’t have stretch fabric so I use cotton, I would suggest sizing up since there is no stretch. I truly love this.
So excited to use for fall berets!
I made this simple beret as a gift and it was so charming I'm planning a few of my own! Thanks for the pattern.
Learn how to make your own reversible beret!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video Instructions: https://youtu.be/nhIUXyP8M4U
- Detailed instructions in English and illustrations on how to make the beret.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in inches and centimetres.
- A cutting layout to help you place the pieces on your fabric.
- Black and white printer friendly pages.
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- link to free instructional video
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 1 metre (39 inches) of similar 4 way or 2 way stretch fabric in two different colours or patterns.
Head circumference: 20"-27" / 50cm-68.5cm
Skill level: Beginner
Printable in A4 and Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and overworking the servers
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media