I love your patterns (:
Have made w few now using this pattern and I love it! Easy to read and easy to follow! Thanks
Absolutely love this pattern!! Easy video to follow too, I made two reversible hats (different sizes) and top-stitched all the seams. They are gorgeous and everyone loves them!! Thank you :)
Very easy to follow, and perfect tutorial! One go and I made it, the next thousand I make will be even more amazing 😍 thanks so much!
Learn how to make your own bucket hat!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic to intermediate sewing skills depending on how many of the customizations you want to do!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/H4U7PlzaB2U
Bonus Instructions: https://youtu.be/GGslWGDgsVc
- Full video tutorial in English
- customizable options to make hat deeper or have a larger brim
- list of materials and recommendation of fabrics.
- a cutting layout to help you place the pieces on your fabric.
- black and white printer friendly pages.
- easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 1 metre (100cm / 39.5") of 4 non-stretch fabric. Canvas, broadcloth, and denim work best
Sizes: head circumference 21"-26"/53cm-66cm
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
Printable in A4 and US Letter Size (same files)
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and overworking the servers
- no written instructions, just a video link and printable pattern
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media