Learn how to make your own 90s Buffy skirts with a zipper back!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you. Your purchase will include two printing options (Layered PDF and Colour Coded PDF) in paper size A4 and US Letter. Layered PDFs are a website exclusive.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/bVJbWArpqOw
*Does not include written instructions*
- One file for Layered PDFs so you can print off only the sizes you need in black and grey. Adobe Reader is required to view layered PDFs, most other PDF readers can't view layers. Download Adobe Reader for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Four files for Colour Coded PDFs to print off all sizes at once, but each size is a different colour
- Detailed video instructions in English on how to make Buffy skirts out of non-stretch fabric with a zipper closure in the back.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in metres/cm and yards/inches.
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 1.5m/1.5yd of 1.067m/42" wide medium weight, non-stretch fabric such as broadcloth, satin, linen, etc. Unlined.
- 18-23cm/7"-9" hidden zipper
- light to medium weight fusible interfacing (optional)
Sizes: average sizes UK2-26/US00-22
Skill level: Beginner-intermediate
Printable in A4, US Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and overworking the servers
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for PDF files with patterns and instruction links on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to view the layered files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media