Made numerous hats different sizes.
Love having the videos to watch as I sew up the hat, very helpful! TYSM! <3
Videos really help to walk through the process step by step.
Love this pattern. Easy to follow instructions and you tube video was very helpful.
great quality item. worked well as a Christmas gift
Learn how to make your own bucket or sun hat!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic to intermediate sewing skills depending on how many of the customizations you want to do!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/H4U7PlzaB2U
Bonus Instructions: https://youtu.be/GGslWGDgsVc
- Two files for Colour Coded PDFs, in A4 and US Letter, to print off all sizes at once, but each size is a different colour
- Two files for Layered PDFs, in A4 and US Letter, so you can print off only the sizes you need in black and grey. Adobe Reader is required to view layered PDFs, most other PDF readers can't view layers. Download Adobe Reader for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Full video tutorial in English
- Customizable options to make 3 main styles with different widths and depths
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics.
- A cutting layout to help you place the pieces on your fabric.
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 1 metre (100cm / 39.5") of non-stretch fabric. Canvas, broadcloth, and denim work best
Sizes: head circumference 53.5cm-68.5cm/21"-27"
Skill level: Beginner/Intermediate
Printable in A4 and US Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and overworking the servers
- no written instructions, just a video link and printable pattern
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
- the pattern is password protected and cannot be edited
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media