Learn how to make your own skater skirts with a zipper back!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/VU1jUTeS9OY
- Detailed video instructions in English and illustrations on how to make skater skirts out of stretch fabric with a zipper closure in the back.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in metres/cm and yards/inches.
- Black and white printer friendly pages.
- pages required for printing listed for each size to save time and resources
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 2 metres/2 yards of light to medium weight, non-stretch fabric such as broadcloth, satin, linen, etc.
- 12-18cm/5"-7" hidden zipper
- light to medium weight fusible interfacing
Sizes: average sizes UK2-26/US00-22
Skill level: Beginner-intermediate
Printable in A4 and Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media