Learn how to make your own Penny dress! Gorgeous lace up back and side gathers!
This pattern is fairly simple to follow and requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you. Your purchase will include two printing options (Layered PDF and Colour Coded PDF) in paper size A4 and US Letter. Layered PDFs are a website exclusive.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/YDagakbolHY
- Two files for Layered PDFs, in A4 and US Letter, so you can print off only the sizes you need in black and grey. Adobe Reader is required to view layered PDFs, most other PDF readers can't view layers. Download Adobe Reader for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Four files for Colour Coded PDFs, in A4 and US Letter, to print off all sizes at once, but each size is a different colour
- Simple instructions in English on how to make the Juli tops out of non-stretch fabric.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in metres/cm and yards/inches.
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 2metres/yards of 1.067m/42" wide light-medium weight, non-stretch fabric such as satin, charmeuse, etc. and another 2metres/yards of similar fabric for lining, or cupro, etc.
- installing a zipper
- gathering, rushing, or ruffling
Sizes: average sizes UK2-26/US00-22
Skill level: Beginner-intermediate
Printable in A4, US Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and overworking the servers
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for PDF files with patterns and links to video instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to view the layered files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media