I think I never had such a good pattern! The printed pages fit perfectly together and the sizing was also really good (which is wuite rare in my experience).
10/10 would recommend!
Love this pattern! From pattern to wearing in no time at all! I made 4 pairs for my daughter in an afternoon. She was impressed with how quick I made them and loves the finished product. I will be making many more that’s for sure!
Great pattern. Easy to follow instructions. It’s one I’ll make again and again!
Great pattern thank you!!
Learn how to make your own bike shorts and leggings!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/VU1jUTeS9OY
- Detailed video instructions in English and illustrations on how to make bike shorts and leggings.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in inches and centimetres.
- A cutting layout to help you place the pieces on your fabric.
- Black and white printer friendly pages.
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 1-3 metres (100-300cm / 39.5"-118") of 4 way or 2 way stretch fabric. This depends on if you are making bike shorts or leggings, pattern on fabric, size, etc.
Sizes: average sizes XS-5X
Skill level: Beginner
Printable in A4 and Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- PDFs are limited to 7 downloads to prevent copyright breach and over working the servers
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media