PDF Sewing Pattern - Crew Socks
Learn how to make your own crew socks!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Video instructions: https://youtu.be/vpUPpUgy3Yo
- Detailed instructions in English and illustrations on how to make the socks.
- List of materials and recommendation of fabrics in inches and centimetres.
- A cutting layout to help you place the pieces on your fabric.
- Black and white printer friendly pages.
- Easy tiling with straight forward cutting lines
- link to free instructional video
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 3/4 of a metre (75cm / 29.5 inches) of 4 way or 2 way stretch fabric.
Sizes: "Woman's" shoe sizes: US 5-12 / EU 35-43
Skill level: Beginner
Printable in A4 and Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media