Learn how to add your own inseam pockets to skater skirts, or anything you need inseam pockets for!
This pattern is simple to follow and only requires basic sewing skills!
Pattern is a printable pdf only. No physical pattern will be shipped to you.
Skater skirt pattern is separate, but also free: https://toothandeye.com/products/pdf-sewing-pattern-skater-skirt
Video instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9XOqPOfxKg
- Link to detailed video instructions in English on how to add inseam pockets to skater skirts out of non-stretch fabric.
- Black and white printer friendly pages.
- single page printable pattern in both A4 and US Letter size
- any updates for this pattern will automatically be emailed to you
DETAILS OF THE PATTERN
- At least 0.5 metre/0.5 yards of non-stretch fabric
Sizes: free size
Skill level: Beginner-intermediate
Printable in A4 and US Letter Size
- all PDFs are final sale
- Items will NOT be sent through the post
- This listing is for a PDF file with patterns and instructions on how to sew the above pieces
- You will need Adobe Reader to see the files ( if you don't have it, it can be downloaded free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- You will also need access to a sewing machine
- The fitting of the pattern will vary depending on your fabric selection and sewing skill level
- The photos are for reference purposes only
- PDFs can not be sold or reproduced, but you can sell the items you make from the pattern!
If you want extra sewing tips and project inspiration subscribe to my youtube channel and follow me on social media